Entrepreneurial companies offer equity to employees as an important incentive. This program will cover the key issues in designing and implementing an equity incentive program using stock options, restricted stock and other techniques. A panel of experts will present the legal, financial and structural issues and address the following concerns:
• How to choose among options, restricted stock and other compensation.
• What are key elements for a successful program to attract, retain and motivate key talent?
• What are the typical amounts of equity for various types of founders, officers and employees?
• How does the IPO “window” affect plan design?
• What are the financial and tax considerations of equity compensation?
Please join us Wednesday, April 6th for this informative seminar.
Richard Lucash, Esq. Special Counsel, McCarter & English, LLP
Travis Drouin, CPA, Partner, MFA – Moody, Famiglietti & Andronico, LLP
Theo Sharp, Managing Director, Pearl Meyer & Partners
Christine Moore, Vice President, Pearl Meyer & Partners
David Hughson, Vice Consul, British Consulate, UK Trade & Investment
April 6, 2011
British Consulate Boston, UK Trade & Investment
One Broadway, 7th Floor
Cambridge, MA 02142
7:30 am - 10:30 am
Complimentary breakfast and program.