Search engine optimization is a key component of any startup’s internet marketing strategy. In this program, Dale Bertrand of Chimaera Labs will teach you how to determine the best SEO strategy for your company, how to optimize your site for search, and how to track the success of your SEO campaigns.
Specific topics will include:
- How search engines select websites for top placement
- Determining your SEO objectives
- Finding the right keywords to target
- Developing an SEO friendly website with on-site optimization
- Creating content that attracts links
- How social media and user behavior affect SEO
- Tracking results over time
- SEO tools that can save you time and money
Dale Bertrand is the President of Chimaera Labs, a digital marketing agency in Cambridge, MA. Chimaera Labs specializes in developing scalable search marketing and content marketing campaigns for software companies, venture-backed startups and online publishers. Dale has 15 years of experience applying his academic training in artificial intelligence to search engine marketing.