McCarter & English LLP is actively seeking a Billing & Collections Specialist for its Newark Office. If you have the appropriate experience, we invite you to consider joining our team. Please send your resume and cover letter to the attention of Christine Lydon, Esq., at email@example.com.
The Billing and Collections Specialist will be responsible for various tasks associated with the Revenue Group. Such tasks include processing proformas and invoices, along with collections support for assigned Partners.
- Provide collections support to assigned Partners
- Follow up on aged accounts receivables
- Prepare various reports for clients and Partners in connection with AR
- Review client payments for appropriate allocation as needed
- Work with the Revenue Group and partners to resolve unidentified payments
- Process revenue adjustments within Elite Enterprise
- Review client accounts for short pays and process adjustments, as appropriate
- Process monthly proformas and invoices for assigned Partners
- Assist with accruals and budgets
- Assist with obtaining missing case claim/reference numbers for eBilled invoices
Provide support for all legal billing and collections activities
- Elite Enterprise, eBilling Hub, and law firm financial process experience preferred
- Elite Enterprise or 3E
- Microsoft Excel
- Strong communication and teamwork
EDUCATION AND TRAINING REQUIRED
High school diploma preferred, 3-5 years experience in Accounts Receivable and/or Billing, law firm experience a plus.
McCarter & English, LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.