Newark Office of McCarter & English, LLP seeks a Revenue Specialist. If you have the experience, we invite you to consider joining our team. Please send you resume and cover letter to the attention of Christine Lydon, Esq., at email@example.com
The Revenue Specialist will be responsible for various tasks associated with the Revenue Group. Such tasks include assisting with the monthly distribution of proformas, editing proformas, assisting with the various tasks associated with eBilling, data entry of payment receipts, processing of payment applications, following up on unidentified payments, and assisting with revenue adjustments.
- Monthly distribution of proformas
- Editing of proformas
- Process incoming payments in the Elite Enterprise financial system
- Scan the daily checks into the bank via Remote Deposit Capture
- Reconcile between the bank and the accounting system to ensure all payments have been recorded
- Work with the Revenue Group and partners to resolve unidentified payments
- Process revenue adjustments within Elite Enterprise
- Review client accounts for short pays and process adjustments, as appropriate
- Generate and distribute reminder statements to clients for past due balances
- Collaborate with partners and clients to ensure timely collections on client accounts
- Assist with entering budgets and uploading rates to eBilling sites
- Assist with setting up timekeeper access in Intapp Time
- Submit accruals to eBilling sites
- Assist with obtaining missing case claim/reference numbers for eBilled invoices
Provide support for all legal billing and collections activities.
Skills: (Equipment/Technical/Managerial Required)
Elite Enterprise, eBilling Hub, and law firm financial process experience preferred
Ability to multi-task
Strong communication and teamwork
Education and Training Required:
High school diploma preferred, 3-5 years experience in Accounts Receivable and/or Billing, law firm experience a plus.
McCarter & English, LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.