McCarter & English, LLP is seeking two Revenue Supervisors for its Newark office. If you have relevant experience, we would like you to consider joining our team. Please send your resume and cover letter to Christine Lydon, Director of Human Resources, at email@example.com.
A well organized, responsible, supervisor/manager class professional with innovative business process re-engineering skills, superior attention to detail, and ability to handle and improve existing Billing and Collections processes. Responsible for supervising a team of billers/collectors in day-to-day operations, as well as for improving operational efficiency and overall organizational effectiveness. This position requires strong organizational and project management skills as well as an ability to successfully interface with the Firm’s partners.
Essential Goals and Duties
- Supervise a team of billers and collectors in day to day operations:
- generating and editing pre-bills/proformas, bills, etc.
- generating collections letters, reaching out to clients, applying receipts
- utilizing reporting to manage team activities
- Track and analyze team performance, improve team cooperation
- Assign tasks and follow up with individual team members
- Rework the team’s processes to reduce or eliminate paper and improve controls
- Cooperate with other teams within Finance and across the organization
- Successfully interact with the Firm’s Partnership as required
- Maintain confidentiality of firm financial matters
- Contribute to team growth through strong team interactions, be comfortable accepting and providing constructive feedback, and be driven by a personal commitment to quality and timeliness
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Ability to establish and maintain collaborative working relationships with colleagues
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Experience with managing a team
- Strong team player
- Three years of legal industry experience, including some previous experience in an AMLaw 200 firm preferred but not required
- Experience with Thomson Reuters Elite 3E preferred
Note: While the list of essential duties is intended to be as inclusive as possible, there may be other duties, which are essential to particular positions within the class.
McCarter & English, LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.