McCarter & English LLP is actively seeking a temporary Finance Systems Reporting Analyst for its Newark, NJ, office. If you have the appropriate experience, we invite you to consider joining our team. Please send your resume and cover letter to the attention of Christine Lydon, Esq., at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Duration: 12-18 months starting ASAP
The Finance Systems Reporting Analyst will be responsible for the analysis, design, development, support and maintenance of reports based on Finance and Accounting data. Other responsibilities of the position include general Financial Systems operations, and support..
- Build and design SSRS reports for the 3E conversion effort
- Work in lockstep with Finance and IT Department in support of financial systems
- Assist with operational and technical support of the firm’s accounting and finance systems
- Assist in other Financial Services Analytical, troubleshooting and Ad-Hoc duties as required
- In depth knowledge of relational database systems, SQL and database programming, Microsoft SQL Server strongly preferred
- In depth knowledge of SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and of general reporting principles
- Knowledge of or desire to learn Legal Industry Financial Reporting principles
- Experience with the following software solutions preferred, but not required: Thomson Reuters 3E, DFTech Intellistat Suite, Thomson Reuters eBilling Hub, Chrome River Invoice, Intapp Open, Intapp Time
- Knowledge of Crystal Reports preferred but not required
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team
- Strong customer service, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Interest and ability to learn Finance/Accounting processes
- Knowledge of systems analysis and design methods
Note: While the list of essential duties is intended to be as inclusive as possible, there may be other duties, which are essential to particular positions within the class.
McCarter & English, LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer