From Target to Neiman Marcus, cybersecurity threats take many forms—from sophisticated data hacking rings that exist solely to identify and exploit weaknesses, to internal personnel security lapses, corporate espionage, breaches at cloud service providers, and smartphone malware. Come and learn about the risks of data breaches, cybersecurity threats, actions you can take against hackers, and the legal and business considerations of cyber insurance.
- Scott Christie, Partner, McCarter & English, LLP – intellectual property, information technology and data privacy
- Mark Meyer, VP and Co-Chair of Insurance Economics Practice of Charles River Associates – quantitative analysis of cyber damages
- Arthur Rosenbloom, Senior Consultant, Charles River Associates – damage computation in complex litigation (including lost profits and unjust enrichment analyses)
- Geoffrey K. Allen, Executive Vice President, Error & Omissions and Information Risk Product Leader, Willis FINEX North America
- Howard Schneider, Senior Consultant, Charles River Associates – Chairman of the Board of the largest power grid in United States