The renewable energy sector’s growth is being driven by rapid innovation—structural, technological, and economic. Our lawyers are helping developers, suppliers, utilities, and parties investing in renewable energy capitalize on opportunities presented by this innovation.
Our lawyers are navigating owners of renewable energy through the complexities of participating in the power markets, connecting to the power grid, and securing new and traditional sources of financing. They are representing established players in the renewable sector and startups introducing new technologies and greater efficiencies to the sector.
Our experienced multidisciplinary team is helping support the move to a zero carbon energy future. We counsel companies operating, investing in, or procuring supply from solar, storage, wind, and biomass facilities on a full range of legal services, including:
- Energy Finance & Development
- Energy Counseling & Litigation
- Environmental Counseling & Litigation
- Corporate Business Transactions and Financings
- Insurance Coverage
- Real Estate
- Real Property Tax Planning & Appeals
- Venture Capital & Emerging Growth Companies