Founding members of the firm’s Cybersecurity Data Privacy Task Force, Partners Steven Weisman and Scott Christie, headline a double-header CLE presentation for the Association of Corporate Counsel of New Jersey on November 9, 2023, presenting, “Hot Topics in Cyber Risk & Liability” (eligible for cyber general CLE credit in NY and general CLE credit in NJ). Steven and Scott will discuss trending topics in cyber risk, including:
- Recent developments around ransomware attacks
- Current state of putative class action litigation
- Best practices to minimize the risk of a data breach
- Noteworthy developments in regulations
- New SEC cyber-related requirements
Following Steven and Scott’s presentation, Luis Diaz, General Counsel, Data Privacy and Cybersecurity Officer for Gabi Solutions and Van McPherson, Assistant General Counsel for South Jersey Industries, will present, “Ethical Issues in a Cyber and AI World,” (eligible for cyber ethics CLE credits in NY and ethics CLE credit in NJ).