McCarter & English LLP is actively seeking a Legal Assistant for its Wilmington, Delaware office. If you have the appropriate experience, we invite you to consider joining our team. Please send your resume and cover letter to the attention of Christine Lydon, Esq., at firstname.lastname@example.org.
College graduate with 0–3 years prior legal secretarial experience or 5+ years Delaware legal secretarial experience.
- Format legal documents
- Assist attorneys with preparation of court filings
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Submit reimbursements and other expenses
- Organize and manage attorney electronic files
- Compile and prepare reports and presentations
- Calendar hearings, response dates, meetings, etc.
- Assist attorneys with time diaries, CLE scheduling, scheduling meetings and conference calls
- Must be a quick learner, detail-oriented, and a team player
- Possess great organizational skills
- Ability to work well independently
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Advanced MS Office skills preferred
McCarter & English, LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer