Our lawyers help you develop and implement strong, workable health and safety compliance programs and troubleshoot potential vulnerabilities to reduce risk.
While ensuring the safety and health of your employees is important to productivity and building trust in your workforce, best efforts cannot always prevent accidents. When situations arise, we help employers quickly investigate and respond. We provide the full range of services concerning compliance with and enforcement of laws and regulations administered by the federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and similar state entities. These services include:
- Counseling concerning OSHA obligations and preparing for OSHA inspections;
- Contesting OSHA citations;
- Representing employers in OSHA enforcement action litigation;
- Investigating whistleblower complaints; and
- Representing employers in response to whistleblower complaints filed with OSHA.
We provide clients with comprehensive guidance on the steps they should take prior to, at the start of, during, and after OSHA inspections. For litigation matters, we work closely with clients to develop a cost-effective, results-oriented defense strategy to advance their goals—whether through securing settlement or taking the matter to an administrative hearing or trial.