The more competitive the federal market becomes, the more inevitable bid protests are. If you want to succeed in bid protest litigation, it is critically important that you understand the rules and regulations governing the protest process. It is also vital that you avoid the common misunderstandings and mistakes that so many contractors have and make, which can negatively impact your chances of successfully asserting or defending a protest.
In this webinar, experienced government contracting attorney Maria Panichelli discusses the most common mistakes that contractors make and how to avoid them.
You will learn:
- How to distinguish between size/status protests and bid protests.
- How to identify proper pre-award protest topics.
- Bid protest deadlines, and when a debriefing does and does not toll that deadline.
- What is and is not proper in a debriefing.
- How to tell a winning protest from a losing protest.
Use promo code VOID25 to receive 25% off registration fee.