Join NDIA New England and attorneys Alex Major and Franklin Turner, partners from McCarter & English’s Government Contracts & Global Trade Practice, for a live webinar at 3:00 p.m. on May 19, 2020, discussing the latest critical updates for federal contractors during the U.S. Government’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic. The event will identify key areas of concern, discuss pertinent solutions, and answer your questions during the Q&A. The event is free to attend. Topics will include:
- DHS Guidance on Critical Infrastructure Workforce
- OMB Memoranda Addressing Federal Contract Performance Issues
- The CARES Act and Related DoD Responses
- DoD Procurement Guidance Memoranda
- Enhanced Commerciality Opportunities
Enhanced Compliance Concerns When Seeking Relief For COVID-19 Related Delays, Disruptions and Increased Costs.