#MeToo Movement. Paid sick leave changes. Mandatory sexual harassment training. New York employers face ever mounting new compliance obligations and changes in the workplace. Join us for a CLE panel and strategic discussion of these changes and what employers can do now to proactively address compliance requirements and workplace challenges.
Topics covered include:
- Drug use in the workplace – marijuana legalization and opioid epidemic
- Workplace policy during the #MeToo movement – sexual harassment training and more
- Challenges of organized labor
- Changes in paid sick leave laws
- Employment arbitration after the Epic Systems decision