In today’s competitive federal marketplace, Bid Protests are an inevitable feature of many procurements.
As a contractor, you can utilize bid protests to go after awards that improperly went to your competitors. BUT bid protests brought by competitors can also cause you to lose awards. Therefore, if you want to succeed in government contracting, it is critically important that you understand the rules and regulations governing the protest process, and that you know how to avoid the most common bid protest mistakes that contractors make.
During the ChallengeHER event, experienced government contracting attorney Maria Panichelli guides attendees through the protest process and explain how to avoid the most common protest pitfalls.
- How to distinguish between pre-award and post-award protests
- Understand the differences in the rules governing each type of protest
- How to properly identify and meet protest deadlines
- How debriefings can impact protest deadlines
- How to fully take advantage of the right to ask debriefing questions
Maria explains what distinguishes a “winning” protest from one less worth pursuing by identifying what arguments are – and aren’t – likely to succeed. You don’t want to miss this opportunity to learn from the expert!