Dan Kelly and Cara Wulf join the Embassy of Canada in Washington, DC, for a webinar discussing the “Buy America” domestic preference statutes and regulations affecting Canadian companies interested in supplying raw materials, supplies, and construction materials into US government and federal funded state and municipal infrastructure and transportation projects.
- Special domestic preference requirements for projects funded by the Federal Highway Administration and Federal Transit Administration
- Applicability of Buy American Act, Trade Agreements Act, and USMC
- What to know and negotiating strategies when presented with a purchase order or subcontract from a prime or first or second tier subcontractor/supplier
- The consequences of non-compliance
- What to expect with the incoming Biden administration