In this environment, every employer may find themselves subject to union organizing efforts. Employer’s Guide to Union Organizing Campaigns helps you guide your company through every stage of union organizing campaigns, so that you can react quickly, effectively, and legally even before organizing begins.
Whether you’re looking to be proactive – or react effectively – you need the insights and the tools to create effective and legally compliant policies and responses to union activity.
Employer’s Guide to Union Organizing Campaigns provides:
- How-to practical guidance on anticipating – and reacting to – union activity while staying in compliance
- Sample letters, checklists, and documents ready for your immediate use
- Up-to-date coverage of current case law
Employer’s Guide to Union Organizing Campaigns delivers expert, step-by-step guidance to help you:
- Understand how today’s organizing environment can affect your company
- Recognize new union tactics such as the corporate campaign and the request for card-check recognition
- Effectively respond to union organizing without violating the law, alienating the workforce or creating ill-will in the community
Employer’s Guide to Union Organizing Campaigns, 2015 Edition has been updated to include:
- Updates on the NLRB’s processing of election petitions under its new streamlined election rule amendments
- Updates on the process of challenging ballots and filing objections to elections under the NLRB’s streamlined election rule amendments
- A review of the NLRB’s decision in Purple Communications and the new rules concerning unions’ access to an employer’s e-mail system
- Updated current status of the American manufacturing industry and companies’ home shoring efforts
- Summary of NLRB and Administrative Law Judges decisions that continue to focus on work rules that are overly broad or vague and, as a result, violate the Act