Eleven partners in McCarter’s Intellectual Property practice have been named by World Trademark Review to the 2023 edition of its WTR 1000, the prestigious research directory that acknowledges the world’s leading trademark practices and professionals.
Since 2013, McCarter’s trademark lawyers in Boston, Newark, and New York have been named to the list and recognized for the “enforcement and litigation” and “prosecution and strategy” categories, making this the tenth year in a row the firm has been recognized.
The 2023 List Includes:
- Erik P. Belt (Massachusetts, Enforcement and Litigation)
- Lee Carl Bromberg (Massachusetts, Enforcement and Litigation)
- Scott S. Christie (New Jersey)
- James H. Donoian (New York, Enforcement, Litigation, Prosecution, and Strategy)
- Michael R. Friscia (New Jersey)
- Kelly J. Garrone (New Jersey)
- Mark D. Giarratana (New York, Enforcement, Litigation, Prosecution, and Strategy)
- Susan Okin Goldsmith (New Jersey)
- Lori Shyavitz (Massachusetts, Prosecution and Strategy)
- Keith Toms (Massachusetts, Prosecution and Strategy)
- Margarita Wallach (New York, Enforcement and Litigation)
WTR1000 said that McCarter is “One of the East Coast’s top trademark outfits and packs a serious punch. Its leading experts in Newark, East Brunswick, Boston, Hartford and New York work collaboratively to roll out major trademark protection initiatives, manage portfolios, set strategy and police and enforce marks globally and in seamless fashion.”
WTR 1000 ranks the most outstanding firms and individuals in trademark law through an extensive research process involving hundreds of interviews with lawyers and clients.